Monday 30 January 2012

Slip back out of whack.


via weheartit & google.


It's fair to say it's been a while.
But, sabbatical over. I've realised how much I love this other world of inspiration, fashion and opinions that is of blogs.
So, a fresh start?
Through my compulsive list making, im planning a new look, writing; I never thought this would happen, but I miss studying English! Photography and art work, along with inspirations, and fashion. A sort of fashion/lifestyle blog.
A little of the same as before, a little new maybe.


For now, back to research with multiple cups of coffee to help.


X

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos! and berry coloured chelsea boots?! they sounds amazing!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete