Sunday 21 November 2010

Busy Bee.







-outfit one-Sheer shirt-H&M, Scarf-Thrift, Belt-Zara, Shoes-Topshop.
-two- Dress-Primark, Belt-River Island
Jewellery-Thrift/Gift/Vintage.

So this weekend has been the busiest in a wee while, but great:)
Friday my cousin got married, which I will post some photos, hopefully tomorrow!

Then I hopped off to work on Saturday, then my friend Kelsey's 18th (right, bottom picture) Which was good, and then hopped again to a vintage fair in the delightful Halifax, and onto a wee shop in Leeds.
The vintage fair had a good turn out, although maybe not quite as good as I hoped..I came away with a ring (yet another) and a cardigan and jumper from Leeds:)

Just a quick update really,
hopes your weekends have been good:)


X

10 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Love the shirt from H&M!

    http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really cute outfits, I especially like the shirt from H&M :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutecutecutecute!
    xoxox.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look your jumper is gorge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress, it has such a pretty pattern!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!!

    Http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see that was fun. You look very nice. I like your blouse.

    ReplyDelete