Saturday 4 September 2010

Come Dine.

1- Pre starter(?)
2- I had petals in my salad(!)
3-4- The table, Laura, Andy and Josh.
5- The Butter Incident!
6- My ever going art project:)
7,8,9- Outfit, Jacket-ebay, scarf-thrifted, top-Topshop, Shorts-thrifted, belt-Zara, Wedges-New Look, Ring-H&M


So, our plans to do a 'come dine with me' - esque thing took off!
We started at Andys, which was really nice, although with him wanting to go into business with food science or something(?) does this really make it fair?:) And we had a hunch, he may have been trying to play the "drunk card." I don't think I've ever eaten so much, although in a good way(!)
It was a good fun time, Laura managed to drop the butter bowl into her soup bowl. Somehow. Remind me not to make soup on my turn.

Next time should be good, I think I'm last, feeling maybe a wee bit too competitive, but hey:)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment