Sunday 19 September 2010

We don't believe in concerts. Oh, I assure you, they're real.


1-6 - via fashiongonerogue
7 - via google.

"Fall’s haute couture goes to the old west within the latest issue of Vogue US. Lensed by Peter Lindbergh and styled by Grace Coddington, actress Carey Mulligan dons the designs of Dior, Valentino and Chanel Haute Couture in The Talented Miss Mulligan. "

I personally love this shoot, great photographer, great actress, beautiful clothes and such a serene, lovely setting. It kind of tells a story?

Seeing 'An Education,' made me realise one of my favourite films, and it remains the same. The classic era, clothes, Paris(!)

Seeing this shoot on Fashiongonerogue has just made me want to see it, all over again.

And PS, on the concert note, going to a gig on Tuesday, to see Two Door Cinema Club, I cannot wait! Will update:)

X

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, I adore that the hat made it into every one of them. ♥

    ReplyDelete