Monday 13 September 2010

Question Time.

I had been tagged in a question post from Romance Is Boring by Laura a few days ago, I apologise for the few days later I finally reply. So here are a few things you may wish to know -

1- Why did you start blogging?

After reading several blogs and articles on blogging, I realised how much they inspired me, and to push my love for fashion further. Also I do quite like to write, as long as it is about things I love, so this is my 'ramble' you may say, and a place to display things which I love.



2- Do you prefer Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?

I hate to be disloyal to the sun, but fashion wise, who can resist some new chunky knits, patterned tights and boots? Finding the perfect list is all part of it.



3- What do you notice first: Smokey eye makeup, or bright lips?

Right now I'm loving lipstick. Bright, berry or bronze. Particularly berry.



4- Who are your style icons?

From celebs to designers to shoppers in the street while people watching. Anyone who embraces their style, or shows who they are has my vote. Alexa Chung, Coco Sumner, Florence Welch, Zooey Deschanel.


5- Describe your personality in three words.

Art-sy, Ditsy(?) & Laughable.



6- If you had to leave the house with only one item of makeup, what would it be?

Lipstick, mascara or concealer.

7- Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?

Every year, and every designers have had some influence in the fashion industry, although being loyal to my current project, I'd have to say the 50's. Dior's New Look collection, the classic silhouettes, big skirts and ladylike aspects.



8- What beauty product do you always purchase?

Various lipsticks, Maybelline mascara and Olay touch of foundation moisturiser. Plus nail varnish. My nails feel abnormally naked without some form of colour.


I now tag -
alittlefashionromance
itscohen
vintageaurora
sophie-lou-j


X

5 comments: