Thursday, 9 June 2011

Sheer Stuff.


-Sheer Maxi-Ark, Top(Underneath)-H&M, Shirt-Thrifted, Shoes-Dotty P's, Belt-Zara.


Realise I'm being pretty useless at the moment, but heyho, I shan't bore ya's with random excuses and illnesses!

I actually wore this outfit for work the other day, when it was actually somewhat sunny compared to now. Although taking a photo was pretty awkward. When the sun shone, showing the sheer-ness of the skirt better, the wind blew. Hence some funny looks etc:)

Hope everyone's good and all, I am steadily catching up on posts!
Have a few plans in the near future so hopefully some more interesting posts/outfits to come!


X

14 comments:

  1. I love these skirts at the moment, so gorgeous. The white top with it looks lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous :) I really want to get one for myself I think :) its perfect. I also love the top it works together great :)

    The weather is so weird for photos! I got so windswept too the other day ha-ha

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sheer skirt!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty. i love that you kept it black and white, with just a touch of color.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to bother you but ive just started my look book and id really appreciate it is you helped me out with getting it started by hyping my look, thank youuuu :) (if your getting annoyed with the website just forget about it then)
    http://lookbook.nu/andria1994


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my gosh ! that skirt is AMAZING and looks fab on you

    claire x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love long sheer blouses at the moment, so flattering and comfortable to wear with leggins : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit! the skirt is amazing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Seriously, best style on the interwebs right hurr. I swear you're amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the sheer skirt! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl you totally work this skirt! I love how you styled it, super flattering on ya. love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete