Tuesday 5 October 2010

Imperfect Perfection.




-Dress-Thrifted, Necklace-Vintage, Pearls-Thrift, 'Scarfless'-Vintage, Socks-?, Shoes-Matalan, Belt-Zara.


This is one of the most simplistic dresses I own, yet I love it. Originally (at one point) from H&M, I found it in a little shop, second hand. I've had it ages, and it is, well worn, lets say. Several patching and sewing seams together, but hey its worth it.
I love how I can dress it up, down, smarten for work - the possibilities are endless:)

Decided on a socks/shoes thing today, not sure if they look more bandage-ey being the colour they are, against black tights and peep toes, but yano, trial and error.

(Also my mom decided to make me laugh ridiculously during this, alot.)


X

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog while on Romance is Boring, and I have to say, I followed immediately; all your posts are so cute, it makes me want to read all of them in one sitting! :)
    I really like how you piece outfits together, so looking forward to your next post :)

    Jess xx
    http://jessicalouisecatherine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shoes!!! : )


    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete