Friday 13 August 2010

City Life.

London-






1- via Google
Onwards, me.





































-Blouse, H&M -Shorts, Thrifted -Lace scarf, Topshop -Belt, Zara -Heeled espadrilles, Schuh.



Paris-

































































London was great. I loved every minute, we had a great day, a bit of shopping, Wicked was amazing, truly. I would see it again if I could.
I thought this would be a good oppurtunity to show a few of the many photos I took in Paris too. You can see how lovely a city it is, peaceful and the well known romantic.

X

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie x thanks for commenting , ive followed you know x hope you can follow back :) x
    I Love Paris too :) its sooo amazing x
    sophie-lou x

    www.sophie-lou-j-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete