Monday 23 August 2010

Festival Fever!

Yes! Despite the fact my ticket only got dispatched today(!) and I myself will be dispatching(?) off to Leeds on Wednesday, heyho, I cannot wait!
Containing my excitement is one thing. Praying for sun is another. Besides the rain me and Laura experimented putting our tent up, In my conservatory. Bracing the rain again after battling against it to buy our supplies of quick cook pasta and cup a soups, (our five day survival guide) did not seem the most pleasing aspect. A four man tent, to sleep five, ambitious, but hey, I have a lilo to sleep on:)



-Photos via weheartit.


X

2 comments:

  1. Love the wellies. So cute. Can't wait to wear them in the fall!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Hope you had fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete