Wednesday 6 April 2011

Don't Go That Way; I'll Wait For You.




-Blazer-Zara, Dress-American Apparel, Bag-Gifted/Dotty P's, Tassle Loafers-NewLook, Key Necklace-Gifted, Dagger earring-UO, Scarf-Vintage.


Just a quick outfit post today;
I love this forest green colour at the moment, or really just green in general, sightly unusual for me?
I snapped up these loafer-y shoes the other day on a quick trip to town with mama, and after looking for some for a very long time, was pretty delighted to find these!
The necklace was a gift for my birthday, and I love eet, along with the earrings I bought on our Leeds trip the other day. They're pretty much just old metal, or look this way; but I love the 'non-perfect' kind of look for jewellery.

My day has been spent painting, pretty much all day; and also a highlight, driving along singing along to the new Strokes album in the sun. I think I'm addicted. Also convincing my friend of their greatness, who doesn't share the same addiction, that the album/they are in fact a great thing.


X

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is seriously close to perfection, all the shades/colouring works beautifully together your dress is gorgeous and that bag is so classy and covetable!

    Gorgeous look!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely :) the bag and scarf are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou sweetie! love your scarf & bag!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the white blazer over those dark colors!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are VERY pretty,
    and i really love your outfit.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove it!!
    you look really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your bag!

    Danniella @ http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute look on you!! I love the blazer and bag together, you look SO amazing and put together :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this outfit! That bag is pure perfection!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love your bag, and the colour of your dress! <3

    ReplyDelete