Wednesday 13 April 2011

Dream Catchers & Too Many Rings.








-Shorts-Topshop, Green Jumper Vest -Bennetton, Cardi-Thrifted, Shoes-Gifted/Vintage, Bracelets-Gifted, Big necklace-H&M, Smaller-Gifted/Asos.
-Rings,L-R - F&F, Topshop, Gifted, H&M, Gifted.
-Final image via Weheartit.


You may or may not remember/have read, that I was utterly and completely on the hunt for a dream catcher style piece of jewellery. Apparently my jewellery collection can never be big enough.
And then I stumbled across this H&M one. Needless to say I snapped it up right away.
Then later the same evening, Laura gave me the blue one as a gift for my birthday.
Blue, being one of my favourite colours, and being a dream catcher equalled a double win/love.
It's good she knows me so well and reads this blog!

Anyway, I have the feeling both will be making several appearances in my outfits from now on, together or alone.

The shorts, on the other hand, are also a buy I had my eye on for a long while. So imagine my excitement when I found them on sale. Granted they are a size or so too big, they didn't have mine left; but I can tie the waist tight and embrace the paper-bag waist trend; you can't tell nearly as much. I love the colour and silky feel making them completely different to anything else I own.


I have a couple of rather large deadlines these next couple of days, so please forgive moi if I leave the face of the earth/blogging for a few days;


X

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit - The colour of the shorts are beautiful :) and I love the dream catcher too they're so pretty!

    Sarah
    fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In LOOOOVE with this outfit dear. I love how you styled it! lovely jewelry :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is mega cute, love the necklace and shoess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and blog! Love the colour of your shorts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes, I really would love a pair like those!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts are fab! I just bought a pair like that recently. They're sooo silky and smooth, and I totally LOVE the paperbag trend!

    Very fun jewels, too. I need to start getting into jewelry more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this outfit, you look great in those shorts and the colour of them is really nice, loving those rings, I think I need to invest in a couple like that - keep popping up everywhere lately LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing rings))
    xoxo
    http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get the assignments done and you don't get yourself too stressed about it... make the most of this gorgeous weather and try to work in the sunshine :) I like all of the above LOVE your shorts, in fact I like your style a lot it's uncomplicated and effortless, ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete