Tuesday 5 April 2011

They Say We Should Love Who We Trust.






-Le Party outfit: Dress-Topshop, Belt-Zara, Shoes-JonesTheBootMaker
-Random dances
-Balloons, No party is right without them?
-Some darn cool people/our holiday group
-Candles, Sparklers & Cake, Oh my!


A few photos from le party on Saturday! I had a great day/night with some lovely people, cake and presents, what could possibly be better?
I believe I watched/participated in some rather questionable dances, drank a wee little too much, and laughed aloot. Also attempted at DJing, meaning pressing buttons at random times, causing someone to come and ask why the music kept skipping. I blame the drink. And hope I'd actually do a better job as it is pretty fun!

I actually forgot to take my camera out in the day, to the vintage fair and Leeds, but it was pretty great, and I came away with quite a few purchases making me very happy. I shall post photos of them soon, along with some of my lovely presents most likely. Maybe even a video post? Who knows. I shall have to pluck up some courage and time from somewhere first though.

For now, g'day; I shall try to post again soon/get back to comments etc, but two weeks till the holidays and life is pretty darn busy!


X

4 comments:

  1. You had a good evening then? Glad to hear it, your dress was beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the dress! Looks like a fun night hope you had a great bday!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your party dress xx

    ReplyDelete