Thursday 28 April 2011

Overdue.








Some weird dance move?
- Blazer/Belt-Zara, Jumper Vest-Benetton/Thrifted, Skirt/Boots-UO, Sunnies/Tooth Necklace-H&M, Rings/Bracelets-Various, Key Bracelet-UO.


Messed around with some different settings/edits on my camera etcc.
Sorry I've been away from the blogging background for a wee while, seems longer than it actually has though me thinks.
This past few days + Easter weekend down le south/Essex with the family. The sun was out and it was pretty nice really.
The flower photos are actually some I took in my grandparents's garden, which I love, especially in summer.


Anyhoo, finally got around to buying some sunnies yesterday, although the weather seems a little less sunny, I will wear them indoors anyway. Maybe.
I took a little trip to Leeds yesterday, and came back with some lovely goodies, I shall prolly show sometime on here. Although I am particularly happy with a vintage floral playsuit I snapped up; although not really bright floral, more like white line drawings of daisys/flowers on the black material. It sounds a little strange, but I love it!


Hope everyone had a lovely Easter, and I shall be much more up to date now:)


X

3 comments:

  1. you look lovely :) the sunnies are so so nice! & the colour of the skirt is lovely
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! perfect for spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are fantastic. I love those sunglasses, and the outfit is awesome!
    Love your blog, I'm definitely a new follower :)
    Have a great day
    -Ellie

    P.S. There's a giveaway just in time for summer over on my blog, City Brewed!

    ReplyDelete