Monday 24 January 2011

But It Doesn't Really Matter Anyway.




-Denim shirt/dress-F&F, Stripe Dress-Ark, Bag+Both Scarves+Heels-Vintage, Belt-Zara, Necklace+Bracelets-Gift/Thrift, Rings-Topman/Next/Gifted.


I guess this outfit is kind of inspired by my Parisian inspire post last week. What with the stripes and red etc. This is what I wore to college the other day, (a bit slow at the moment) minus the red heels, however much I love/they go with this outfit, I don't think they'd suit frosty weather outside; and plus all the rings. My addiction has not yet ceased, as I purchased this Next one (middle) the a few days ago.

Revision and coursework are slightly taking over lately, as I'm sure many others in the same boat can realise, so please excuse me occasionally.
And then there's the whole 'wait' thing for replies from various unis. And the one that one prays to receive, as it is their first choice.
I'm not the best at this waiting game thing, incase you haven't noticed.
Although I do have an interview at Leeds College of Art! For a foundation course, which I guess I'm kind of coming round to do, instead of heading straight to a degree course. Being the indecisive Nicola I am, my head is now wavering on my applied choice.


Anyhoo, hop and skip back to it!


Ps-You can kinda see my musically painted wall in the photos. This was my creativity last time I redecorated my room.


X


23 comments:

  1. I saw that very ring in Topman but it was too big for me, I'm so jealous of you! Love your outfit, especially the denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long denim sleeveless shirt- looks great, bet it goes with so much too :)
    Hope you decide what you wanna do about Uni, try not to worry, it will all work out though
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double scarf action you've got going on in this outfit! The length of your shirt/dress thing is perfect. Oh, and while I'm on a roll paying you compliments: your room looks really cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love this outfit! Super cute on you. You should enter it onto everybody everywear today as its breton stripes day! Good luck on the interview!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit and it does have a Parisian feel and that Next ring is goregous great buy. I did notice the musical notes it looks amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the university applications xo
    Love the blog.Just posted some vintage outfit posts at http://booksboysandblouses.blogspot.com/
    Keep up the great work and remember the things in life that are important are worth waiting for. Be patient and it'll all work out x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your interview! I am loving this dress on dress look, especially with the red shoes. You look like a show stopper!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this loo and those shoes are gorge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty!
    And I love your rings and your wall-paint!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is great, and those rings are killer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the denim tunic you paired with your stripes! This looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Zara! And the bars on the wall add a nice touch to the photo.

    -Tenesa The Artisan
    http://tenesatheartisan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scarf tied around the purse looks so great! And the red shoes adds the perfect pop of color!

    -Charlotte
    allesmode2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wall, that looks really great! Lovely pics as well :)

    x Christine @ Fanciful Vision

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've just found your blog and i love it, especially your sense of style! definitely hitting the follow button. feeling very parisian too as s/s 11 hits down.

    ♥ elle

    elle & the fashion folk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit, love the stripes under the denim! The rings are too cool xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it, this post very beautiful!!!)))
    Lovely dear)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. great look! i love the long denim sleeveless number overtop stripes especially. and your shoes are fab-dabulous. love them.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete