Monday 17 January 2011

Espadrilles In The Winter: Preparation.







-Poncho-Stall@Clothes Show, Sheer Shirt-H&M, Skirt-Topshop, Belt-Vintage, Scarf-Zara, Jewellery-Thrift/Gift/Etc, Heeled Espadrilles-Schuh.
-Last two photos via Weheartit.


So, currently I am far too happy/excited.
We have just booked our summer holiday!
Me, Laura, Beth, Jess and Jami are all offskies to Majorca, some sun will be great.

And I do love my espadrilles, very much so. Ever since I bought them last summer really..And they tie around my ankles. (I love shoes that have ankle ties.)
Plus adding a poncho updates it just fine for the current weather situations. As long as I don't go outside..


X

16 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! I always think that life is easier when I assume my clothes can't be defined by the season. But then again I'm always cold aha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those wedges! this whole look is adorable. can't wait for summerrrr! and omg, love the black tights with the black ankle wrap. totally lengthens your legs!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in LOVE with your army green sheer top!! it's so gorgeous, and i love how you paired it with those summery wedges. :) the last photo makes me so excited for the sun to finally warm everyone up with spring/summer! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look! great skirt and shoes! And beautiful photos. Majorca sounds fun!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shirt!!! I totally have it and wear it all the time! Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following dear :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layering :) so jealous you have a holiday booked! i'd kill for something to look forward to! i dont think i've ever seen heeled espadrilles before? very cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!

    Thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is gorgeous! Following, follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wouldnt be able to wear those shoes right now. too much snow!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the outfit! and i love your blog. i am a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty pretty shoes there, pretty pretty shoes
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete