Thursday, 27 January 2011

Lost Until I Heard The Drums.


-Silks Shirt-Vintage, Skirt-Topshop, Scarf & Necklace-Thrifted, Bracelets-Gifted, Belt-Zara, Boots-UO.


In continuation and promise of yesterdays post, this is the outfit linking to my inspiration.
Granted it is not exactly the same as mentioned, I am still on the hunt for the perfect white/off white sheer silk shirt. But I love this shirt, and picking it up from a vintage stall at Leeds Festival last year at a bargainous price, I cannot complain.
I love the oversized aspect too, and cinching with a belt adds a finishing touch.
I'm also a fan of the whole pussy bow blouse thing too; so adding a scarf tied so, seemed a good idea.

Not much exciting news today, I sat my English exam yesterday, not the best I think, but shall wait and see.
Just a quick post, as for now I must run off to Le singing/stage and write an essay;
G'day!


X

17 comments:

  1. Love the way you tied your scarf in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look love the colour of your shirt and the belt and scarf add a fabulous twist xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit, the bow is gorgeous :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh how cool bow!
    have a nice day!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look! especially with the scarf tied into a bow, very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo pretty!! i love the silk blouse (my fave kind of blouse) and i love how you tied the scarf into a bow, very chic and lovely :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this, great!!
    Fantastic post!!
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  8. dark chic!!! i love the belted blouse!! scarf too!=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loove the boots!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool pics!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that shirt! It's so gorgeous and the way you tied your scarf is genius!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete