Thursday 27 January 2011

Lost Until I Heard The Drums.


-Silks Shirt-Vintage, Skirt-Topshop, Scarf & Necklace-Thrifted, Bracelets-Gifted, Belt-Zara, Boots-UO.


In continuation and promise of yesterdays post, this is the outfit linking to my inspiration.
Granted it is not exactly the same as mentioned, I am still on the hunt for the perfect white/off white sheer silk shirt. But I love this shirt, and picking it up from a vintage stall at Leeds Festival last year at a bargainous price, I cannot complain.
I love the oversized aspect too, and cinching with a belt adds a finishing touch.
I'm also a fan of the whole pussy bow blouse thing too; so adding a scarf tied so, seemed a good idea.

Not much exciting news today, I sat my English exam yesterday, not the best I think, but shall wait and see.
Just a quick post, as for now I must run off to Le singing/stage and write an essay;
G'day!


X

15 comments:

  1. Love the way you tied your scarf in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look love the colour of your shirt and the belt and scarf add a fabulous twist xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit, the bow is gorgeous :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh how cool bow!
    have a nice day!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look! especially with the scarf tied into a bow, very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo pretty!! i love the silk blouse (my fave kind of blouse) and i love how you tied the scarf into a bow, very chic and lovely :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dark chic!!! i love the belted blouse!! scarf too!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loove the boots!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool pics!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with that shirt! It's so gorgeous and the way you tied your scarf is genius!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete