Sunday 23 January 2011

Grey In The Evening Sun.





-Oversized Grey Jumper Dress-H&M, Lace Vest(Worn Underneath)-Thrifted, Bag/Both Scarves-Vintage, Wedges-Topshop.


I'm beginning to think grey is one of my favourite colours. At least to wear. Does this make me seem a little dull? I mean, don't get me wrong I love colour, but there's something about grey hues that I just love that little more.
My friend just had his house re-decorated, and the bottom half of the walls are a pale grey colour. I'm thinking about this for my room too now. In my opinion it looked really nice and goes with a lot. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm decorating my room in Feb hopefully. I seem to do this every few years, I think I just get a little bored of the same, and I love interiors. Maybe another career path to investigate, if others fail?
Anyway, expect various inspiring photos of different walls and interior décor that I love, and hope to recreate. I keep saying 'when I get my own house, I'd love to..' and have a million and one things in my mind already. Maybe this is like a warm up?

These are a couple of photos if the 'evening sun' the other day, (Cue The Strokes reference, woo). It was pretty amazing, and the colours were gorgeous. I just couldn't help but grab the camera. Although excuse the industrial looking towers and houses.

Back to work for me now though, looming deadlines and my A level English exam are becoming closer and closer.
For now, happy Sunday!


X

8 comments:

  1. Grey is my favorite color too! Love this look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the outfit, especially the colour in the scarves you've added :)
    The sunset photos are gorgeous too :)

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, very cool. The colours of the night sky are amazing!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im working on an all grey look, I just love it,great shoes!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit on you, looks perfect against the beautiful backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute shoes and i love the pictures of the sky!

    ReplyDelete