Monday 3 January 2011

Crop Jumpers & Vintage Shorts.



-Shorts/Clutch-Vintage, Jumper/Necklaces-Thrift, Rings/Bracelets-Gifted/Thrifted/Vintage, Shoes-Topshop.

Just a few photos from a party I went to last week, (or last year!?) excuse the quality- it was old camera/whatever time in the morning..

I think I've worn these shorts on a post before, I managed to pick them up after seeing them for ages, then finally buying them, I felt compelled to after so long lusting after them.
And this is a new-ish addition to my thrift collection, a lovely little cropped jumper, I absolutely love!

Today/Yesterday have been a little crazy, working aloot+emailing portfolios to universities in the hope they like..
And back to the usual tomorrow, college etcetc, these holidays seem to have flown!

Hope you have had a lovely weekend:)


X

11 comments:

  1. you look lovely :) I wish I was as thin as you... need to loose the pounds. What are you hoping to study at University and where? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit's gorgeous, you look lovely.. I especially like the shoes :)
    Hope it goes well with your portfolio for the unis!

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are AMAZING xx

    www.ihategracefulpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! Good luck with the uni hunt!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice outfit, it looks amazing on you! Kisses and happy 2010 from Spain!
    Mónica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! those shoes are absolutely adorable i want some haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit :D I'm the same though, been getting portfolio's ready and preparing for interviews. Which course are you going for?

    http://keeping-it-fierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!! LOVE your hair and especially your shoes!!! you have a nice style!


    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable outfit :) love your shoes and top! good luck with the universities and happy new year!!

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute - I really like the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete