Sunday 9 January 2011

Dark, Deep, Dream.











-Via FashionGoneRogue.
Auguste Abeliunaite stars in Taki Bibelas’ dark and dramatic spread for the January edition of Marie Claire Italia. Outfitted by Ivana Spernicelli, Auguste wears the beautifully decadent looks of Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Max Mara and others in Trama Dark.

Another amazing shoot via FashionGoneRogue,
The dark colours combined with varying textures, from sheer, shimmery fabrics to luxe heavy looking materials, velvet and lace create some exquisitely deep images. Completed with dark makeup, accents the eyes, contrasting with the almost dreamy-esque backgrounds.

I think may just be tempted to dig out my lace tights. And I'm a sucker for a maxi length at the moment.

I'm sorry again, but thanks for any patience, I still am not feeling very great, and hoping this illness will disappear soon. I will get back to comments + outfit posts very soon. I'm getting a little fed up of sobbing around in giant cardies and pyjamas really, a little wardrobe deprived. Anyhoo, please bare with/Thankyou.

X

10 comments:

  1. i love the spread- it's so dreamy and goth-y.
    i shall have to bring out my lace tights!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you feel better soon! Love these photos, lace, fur, maxis its beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First feel better soon! Second these shoots are amazing. so beautiful and almost eerie.

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so striking! love the inspiration <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This spread is AMAZING. I love everything about it, ecspecially the tights! I hope you feel better soon dear. <3

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. these images are amazing and haunting! feel better soon my dear! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon! I love these images - especiallly the lace tights!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete