Wednesday 12 January 2011

Monochrome & Awards.





-Cream Blouse, Black Crochet Vest, Necklace, Pearls & Belt All Thrifted, Scarf-Zara, Jeans-Primark, Boots-UO, Rings & Bracelets-Thrifted, Gifted & Topman.

Back! And feeling quite better really, thanks for the lovely comments etc, I shall get back to you soon.

This is just what I wore for college today, I love the goodies you can find whilst thrifting! And I love that this scarf is so huge. My friends joked that it could double as a blanket, but I think it's perfect, and the colours/patterns are great.
I thought of photographing in a slightly different location today, it was going to be outside, but the darkness loomed before I got home. Anyway, this is the edge of a wall that has been meant to be painted for the past forever years, but I kind of like it this way. Would it be totally strange if I said I wanted to create it in my room?

Anyway, over the time of being ill/having masses of work etc, I have received two blog awards. I'm so happy that people have thought I could have one so thankyou! So to receive them I have to say 7 facts about myself and pass them on to others. I have decided to do them one at a time, so I can pass them on to more bloggers and it's a good way to divulge some facts!

Stylish Blogger Award!
Thankyou so much rockoomph, it really means alot.

7 Facts-
-I am slightly shoe obsessed, But one can never have too many shoes-Right?
-I have a slight (big) addiction to coffee, I need it to survive (Or something less extreme)
-I am actually half Indian, hence my middle name, Jyoti, (pronounced Joe-ty)
-No music is better than live music in my opinion, I have attended Leeds Festival twice, and been to many a gig.
-I love my new camera. I must share some snaps.
-I am surprisingly organised in my head, in reality nothing seems to be/end up this way.
-My feet seem to have shrunk a size, I am now a size 4, much to my mocking friends delight.

I now pass this on to:
-Vicki from Magpie Girl
-Bonnie from Flashes Of Style
-Mara from M Loves M
-Krystal from This Time Tomorrow
-Cassie from Floral Children

I love all these blogs, so take a look/congrats:)


X

15 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I really like the little vest it adds an interesting texture the outfit and the scarf looks great too, monochrome will always be a firm favourite of mine!
    Congrats on the award too!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crochet vest, you look great1

    Emma
    TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf, really versatile and compliments the other pieces in the outfit :)
    Congrats on the award too lovely!

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that scarf... I'm still tempted to get it (you do have a cross ring after all ;) ). Love this outfit and congrats on the awards missy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice, the vest ist pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that vest. You look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love the cross ring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Just stumbled by your blog & I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit! i love the rings and your cute vest :)

    love, M

    match.box.muse

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style and your blog is so amazing!!

    Did you visit my blog?? Do you want be my follower??

    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is amazing, love your scarf! ((:
    wanna follow my blog?

    http://janzq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete